Regardless of the type of business you own or manage maintaining good financial records and systems is a key factor to business success.
Good financial records ensure that you meet HM Revenue & Customs and Companies House requirements and deadlines, as well as helping you as a business manager to monitor business performance success and profitability, which are essential to enable you to manage your business and help it grow.
Working with business owners and managers Marill Business Services will help to ensure that good financial records and systems are maintained, business performance can be monitored and regulatory requirements are met, providing peace of mind in the knowledge that business records are maintained by a professionally qualified individual. This will help to avoid unnecessary accountancy costs by providing accurate well presented information making the annual audit, accounts preparation or completion of self assessment tax returns a formality rather than an onerous task.
- Computerised and manual accounting
- Work undertaken at your premises or off-site (collection & return service available)
- Bookkeeping to Trial Balance
- Final accounts for Sole Traders
- VAT Returns
- Bank and cash reconciliations
- Management accounts and reports
- Working with your accountant on your behalf as required
- No regular hours – flexibility to meet client needs
For further information on our bookkeeping services please email email@example.com or call 01206 827091